Skin Nutrition with Transfer Factor
You exercise and you eat to keep your body going... What are you doing to keep your skin glowing? Healthy, beautiful skin takes care and nourishment just the same as you give the rest of your body. The skin is the body’s largest organ and a critical component of the immune system. The enummi Body products give your skin the treatment fit for a king or queen, with immune system support and all-over-moisturizing for your skin. They include the power of our Transfer Factor E-XF? to support the immune system. Both lotions also include herbs and protective antioxidants to nourish the skin and help maintain its natural resiliency. Pick either Intensive Body Lotion with rich, moisturizing ingredients, or Lite Body Lotion, formulated specifically for humid climates.
- Transfer Factor E-XF: One of the strongest forces in nature, transfer factors have taken their place in the forefront of nutritional science. Transfer factors are tiny molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another, such as between a mother and her breastfeeding infant.
The enummi Body products include Transfer Factor E-XF to help educate, train, and support your skin's healthy immune response for phenomenal protection.
- White Tea: Rare white tea is made from buds and young leaves that are simply dried and not as processed as green or black teas, so more of its antioxidant properties are preserved. In fact, some research suggests that the benefits of white tea may be as much as three times more powerful than green tea. White tea offers protective benefits that help fight naturally-occurring free radicals in the body, which cause damage to the skin. It supports healthy cellular function, and promotes the skin’s natural renewal process for skin health and appearance.
- Moringa: Providing a powerhouse of nutritional value, Moringa has become a favorite in holistic personal care products. The Moringa plant has a complex range of naturally occurring vitamins, minerals, amino acids (including all of the essentials), and other important phytonutrients. The rich nutrients found in the Moringa plant send it to the top of the list for being among the best nutritional sources on the planet.
- Natural Moisturizers: Infuse your skin with essential moisture and the soothing properties of aloe vera and shea butter. Two of nature’s most remarkable moisturizing and cell-renewing ingredients complete this formula for softer, healthier skin.
The skin protects, absorbs, and eliminates. It provides a first line of defense for the body and functions as the body’s largest eliminative organ after the liver. When skin functions properly it provides daily protection from harsh environmental exposure and helps eliminate toxins from the body.
The skin often mirrors the health of the whole body. In addition to caring for your skin on the outside, good health through proper nutrition and supplementation will be reflected in the appearance of your skin.
The Scientific Points
- cow colostrum and egg yolks are the two most abundant and safest sources of transfer factors. Transfer factor molecules can be shared safely and effectively between any mamel. Whether they are transferred from cow to human or from chicken to human, transfer factors are not species specific.
- The extraction process for transfer factors from chicken egg yolks is protected by U.S. patent 6,468,534; exclusive manufacturing techniques for extracting transfer factors from cow colostrum and chicken egg yolks are protected by U.S. patent 6,866,868.
We have organized the supplemental facts for this product to help you understand the products value to you.