Smart, Satisfying, Sweet Healthy choices don't always come with the option for great taste... but this one does! 4Life's NutraStart health drink is packed with hearty health essentials like 10 grams of fiber, 18 grams of soy and whey protein, vitamins, minerals, and immune-boosting Transfer Factor E-XF.
• Contains only 160 calories and is low in sugar and carbs
• Provides balanced nutrition for healthy weight management
• Offers the immune system support of patented Transfer Factor E-XF
• Contains 18 grams of protein and 10 grams of dietary fiber per serving What makes this product unique?
• Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another, such as between a mother and her breastfeeding infant.
• The extraction processes for transfer factors from colostrum and egg sources are protected by US patents 6,468,534 (egg yolks) and 6,866,868 (exclusive manufacturing techniques), with other patents pending.
• NutraStart is low in fat and contains no aspartame or artificial flavors.
• It includes the benefits of soy and whey proteins for muscle growth, energy, overall wellness, and weight management support.
• Soybeans contain all the amino acids essential to human nutrition.
• Rich in phytoestrogens, soy helps maintain the delicate balance your body needs for overall wellness and weight management.
• Available in all-natural vanilla flavor, NutraStart can be mixed with milk or water.
• NutraStart uses only soybeans that have been certified 100% natural. No Genetic Modification has occurred with this product.
Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Transfer Factor E-XF?, Sunflower Oil Creamer (high oleic sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols), Polydextrose-Litesse II, Xylitol, Maltodextrin Fiber, Natural Flavor, Fructose, Soy Fiber, Vitamin and Mineral Blend (calcium, magnesium, ascorbic acid, vitamin E, niacin, iron, zinc, d-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, copper, riboflavin, vitamin A, thiamin, folic acid, potassium, cyanocobalamin), Cellulose Gum, Stevia, Salt.
Soy protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, vitamin A acetate, iron, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, and 4Life Transfer Factor
Directions for Use
Add two (2) scoops of NutraStart to 8 oz of water. Blend or shake well until smooth and drink immediately.