Proactive Science For Health and Beauty
4Life Transfer Factor Belle Vie offers targeted support that goes beyond the ordinary with scientifically formulated compounds to promote female system health in women. It combines a blend of herbal antioxidants, phytoestrogens, indoles, and Calcium d-Glucarate and Transfer Factor E-XF? to assist the body in normal detoxification for superior gynecologic and breast health. Be proactive with Belle Vie for health and longevity.
- Focuses the immune-boosting benefits of transfer factors to provide targeted health support to the breasts and gynecologic system
- Strengthens the body's natural immune response and promotes healthy cell growth and function
- Promotes breast and reproductive tract health by binding circulating estrogens and other substances that promotes unchecked cell growth
- Promotes normal detoxification within the body
- Protects against naturally-occurring free radicals in the body
What makes Transfer Factor Belle Vie unique?
- Transfer factors are very small messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another, the same as a breastfeeding mother and her newborn child.
- US patent 6,468,534 protects the extractions process for transfer factors from the egg source. The process for combining colostrum and egg sources is protected by U.S. patent 6,866,868.
- 4Life Transfer Factor Tri-Factor Formula can boost immune system effectiveness by raising Natural Killer cell function 283 percent as shown by independent laboratory studies.
- The Physicians' Desk Reference For Nonprescription Drugs and Dietary Supplements, features 4Life Transfer Factor products from 2003 to the current date. This reference guide is the standard supplement guide for physicians that can be found in physician offices, hospitals, and pharmacies throughout the United States.
- Phytoestrogens, trace substances found in food which mimic and supplement actions of estrogen, offer a stabilizing factor that can sustain long-term reproductive health. Belle Vie includes lignans and isoflavones from Kudzu and Red Clover, all powerful phytoestrogens.
- Plant compounds called indoles, found in many cruciferous vegetables have been shown to support female cellular health by promoting proper cell growth and providing detoxifying benefits. Studies show that increased consumption of cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage and kale (which is the vegetable blend found in Belle Vie), is linked to increased rates of cellular breast health.
- Calcium d-Glucarate, included in Belle Vie, is a natural substance that nutritionally supports the body's ability to eliminate toxins and other potentially harmful elements.
- A specialized combination of herbal antioxidants, including Green Tea and Grapeseed extract, provides added protection against free radicals, known to cause cellular damage.
Other Related Support Products
4Life Transfer Factor Plus® Advanced Formula
Targeted Transfer Factor® (a patented extract containing Targeted Transfer Factor from cow colostrum and egg yolk), Phytoestrogen Proprietary Blend (Kudzu isoflavone extract, red clover isoflavone extract, flax lignan extract), Cruciferous Vegetable Blend (broccoli, cabbage, and kale, along with indole 3-carbinol, diinodoly methane (DIM), ascorbigen and other dietary indoles), green tea extract, calcium d-Glucarate, grapeseed extract, clove oil, gelatin, glycerin, and water.